|Daddy on Duty|
An Ode to Fathers...
1. Let’s hear it for the guys who try really hard only to get chastised by the women in their lives because they're still not doing “it” quite right.
2. Let’s hear it for those men, those resourceful, caring men who have learned how to respond to their babies cries, soothe their hurts and calm their fears even though their own baby is the first one they ever paid attention to.
3. Let’s hear it for the guys who balance the mommies and ensure that the babies don’t grow up believing they are so fragile that they will contract cholera by playing on the public playground.
4. Let’s hear it for those men who are big, strong, and proud. The men who would leap tall buildings for their families if they could, but are still brought to tears by their love for their babies.
5. Let’s hear it for the guys who give the mommies a break from the babies they love so much that they sometimes forget to care for themselves.
6. Let’s hear it for the men who throw the babies in the air, despite the mommies’ objections, because they know the babies are ready for more than milk and sleep.
7. Let’s hear it for the guys who always make the babies laugh and have become the in-house fun expert (and the babies know it)
8. Let’s hear it for the men who help the mommies calm down and remember that people have been raising babies for centuries without hand sanitizer, Google and microwaveable self-sanitizing pacifiers and they have been OK.
9. Let’s hear it for the men who made the mommies say yes, which is how they became daddies in the first place…
10. Let’s hear it for the guys who contribute in immeasurable ways whom we often forget to thank.
LET’S HEAR IT FOR THE DADDIES!!!
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY ANDRE, AND ALL THE OTHER DADDIES!!!