|Yogi Tea Messages|
I'm a tea drinker. Most mornings, I drink green tea and Earl Grey tea. I believe in the health benefits of green tea. I add the Earl Grey tea for the extra caffeine benefits. Don't judge me. I'm a mom of two small children and work full time so I often need a little help to get me through the day!
The other reason I enjoy being a tea drinker is because some tea brands, like Yogi, include helpful enlightening quotations. I have decided to share some that I read recently so that you are enlightened as well. Enjoy!
- "Be great, feel great, act great."
- "An attitude of gratitude brings opportunities."
- "Let your manners speak for you."
- "Let your heart speak to other's hearts."
- "Where there is love, there is no question."
I hope that these words of wisdom bless you this holiday season. I'd love to know which one resonated most with you. I'm torn between #4 and #5 as my favorites. You may leave a comment below or click here to shoot me an email!