How do you know whether you need a private consultation with Chatón over the phone?
1. Working While Pregnant: Did you just find out that you’re pregnant and have a host of questions from fashion to FMLA?
2. Registering for Shower Gifts: Do you need assistance identifying the products you really need once the baby arrives?
3. Planning for Maternity Leave: Do you need assistance creating a maternity leave memo and negotiating the terms under which you will return to work?
4. Obtaining Childcare: Do you need assistance finding appropriate childcare?
5. Returning to Work: Are you nearing the end of your maternity leave and dreading returning to work?
6. Breastfeeding While Working: Are you committed to breastfeeding, but struggling to maintain that commitment now that you have returned to work?
7. Struggling with Balance: Are you a working mom who is struggling to balance her life?
8. Succeeding at Work: Do you want to be promoted and want tools about how to maximized your productivity since you are unable to work as long as you used to?
9. Preparing to Negotiate: Would you like to negotiate a better employment schedule that accommodates your family needs?
10. Evaluating Your Options: Now that you’re a mom, does your job no longer work for you? Are you contemplating a career change or staying at home?
Speak to Chatón personally to get the help you need. With extensive experience in employment law, negotiation and alternative dispute resolution, she can help you negotiate the life you want from your employer and live your best life at home.
- $500—Six One Hour Sessions (BEST VALUE)
- $300—Three One Hour Sessions
- $150—One Hour Session
- $95—One Thirty Minute Session
- FREE--Initial 10 minute consulting evaluation
If you are a documented follower of this blog or her Twitter account you receive a 15% discount.
To sign up for your private session with Chatón, please Email Us.
*--These private consultations are coaching sessions and should not be construed as establishing an attorney/client relationship. Moreover, no legal advice shall be provided during these sessions.